The Department of General Education aims for each student to acquire a solid liberal arts foundation. Students are required to complete Liberal Arts Electives from each of academic fields such as world, science, technology, science, arts & physical education and a well-rounded education.
College of General Education
Instrumental Ability Enhancement
- Communication skills (Speaking, Writing, Debate, Dialogic Education)
- Development·Standardization of curriculum and teaching materials
- Diversification of ways to approve credits (Acknowledgement of high-ability learners' competence)
- Development of character through historical, social and sensitivity education
- Diversification of teaching methods such as practical training, firsthand experience, audio-visual education, case studies, etc.
- Establishment of fields for each subject that complement general education - Subject name with detailed course content - From cramming, theory-driven education to explorative learning specific for each subject - Diversification of teaching methods such as practical training, firsthand experience, audio-visual education, case studies, etc.
- Instrumental Ability Enhancement